[VAC] Re: Question about penetrating epoxy

Hi Ted, After reading what you say about the plywood under the area, my
suggestion, which is a LOT of work, is to take everything out and replace
that 4 foot by 8 foot plywood with a new one of Naval Plywood. I know it's
expensive but it will not loose strengh even if wet.

My '76 Land Yaht is very nice to work with but the 3/4" ply has some give
and makes plastic tile fracture and look bad....I will think of something
better.