[VAC] Question about penetrating epoxy

T-Bird, Jim Smith helped me a lots when I tackled the floor rot. His advise is sound
and he should know as he has much experience in the boating industry. Using
penetrating epoxy is much easier than removing and replacing the flooring especially
when it is on the outer edge. Jim  put me onto a place in Fla. that shipped the epoxy
to me and it was much less expensive than the other brands (I uses one batch of that
too). I can't put my finger on the epoxy source in Fla ...maybe Jim will post it for
you. Good luck and make sure you ventilate TT good for your own health protection!
Jerry
WBCCI/VAC
57 Overlander
91 Chev G20 Van puller