[VAC] Gas Lights

	I see a lot of people going to solar power which is GOOD! QUIET
and it does work. But a single deep cycle battery will not be enough
charge to run a lot of 12 volt lights all evening.

	I put in a gas light and while a lot of work to install, it is a
joy to use. It takes a minute amount of gas, is equivelent to a 75 watt
electic lamp, and is what I use at night to do everything. My light is
mounted above the clock and thermometer on the front center of the wall.

	Had to make a wooden mounting flat that is a 1x4 that's 8" long
with the top and bottom ends beveled so they can be attached with screws.
The gas light mounts to the wood and a small diameter copper line runs
from it to the gas lines under the oven.

	Most evenings my trailer is the most lighted at the Willow Creek
Forest Campgound in the Gila National Forest, NM

--
Yours Truly,

  	 - Karl F. Larsen, k5di@arrl.net  (505) 524-3303  -
                        http://www.zianet.com/k5di/