[VAC] One in a your dozen

Right back to you Jason,

If you haven't seen Forrest Bone's notice of an Airstream Argosy for sale in
Florida, it might be worth a look - if for no other reason than adding it to
your collection of a dozen Airstreams to view before getting serious about
buying your first one.

While we were at the TCT rally in Kissimmee last week, one of the members
brought his 1973 Airstream Argosy (and his wife and son and dog). The Argosy
looked sharp and it was very functional for them. Obviously, the upkeep on
the painted aluminum skin is easier and more amenable to repair (if needed)
than with a classic Airstream.

Plus, they have all the inside goodies that came standard with an Airstream.
AND - it's a rig that reflected the current forward thinking by Airstream
engineers at the time.

When I ignore all the emotional prejudices espoused by Airstreamers with a
need to exclude others (to be exclusive themselves), the Argosy stands
straight and tall on its own two feet. You didn't ask for that opinion, but
I gave it anyway.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net