[VAC] Pictures-Interior of 69 AS Tradewind

Hello Everyone:  Can anyone refer me to interior pictures of a original 69 AS Tradewind.  As I work on my trailer, I realize there may have been some additions, subtractions etc.  I want to restore as near to the original as possible but I first need to know what the original was.  An example: My unit has a read bathroom.  In the curbside closet just in front of this bathroom are wires running above the Uni-Volt switch, up the corner of the closet and out toward the center of the trailer.  A hole is drilled in the side of the closet, wire passes thru hole and connect to a light above the side bed.  These wires are all duct taped to cover them.  I don't think AS used duct tape as original equiptment but I'am wondering if this light was added.  There are several other small problems like this that could be answered if I could see a complete original interior.   Thanks again for any suggestions.
Tom Fairbank
1969 25ft Tradewind