[VAC] '59 World Traveller

That is a beautiful trailer, what a shame, judging from the outside, I'd
guess the interior was in equally nice condition.  Like many of us who
threw our baseball card collections in the garbage or gave them away in
youth, this individual will come to kick himself one day.  That trailer
looked as though it was in terrific condition, I can see gutting something
in poorer condition, but that is a nice trailer.  Well, to each his own.

David Pfeffer