[VAC] gas density + address change

Apparently, Excite is down for good, as I have been
unable to get my email for weeks.  Fortunately, other
folks offer free email.

This post is being sent from my new address.  If you
have sent stuff to me and wondered why I was so rude
as to ignore you, it's because I never got the email.

With all the discussion about CO, I got a detector and
also looked up gas densities, since I wanted to know
where to put it (high or low?)

Gas  Specific Gravity (air=1)
N2   0.96
CO   0.97 (essentially neutral--will rise if hot)
O2   1.11 (must be why the dog spends so much time on
the floor)
CO2  1.53
C3H8 1.58 (propane--plus, its cooled by expansion)

Ciao
Jon in SC
68 Overlander