[VAC] Re:

     I am preparing to retire from gov service and have two older A/S  1971
overlander and
    the 1961 overlander.  The 71 needs checked out just bought recently.
Looks like everthing is there. i PUT IN A NEW BATTERY, The previous owner
put on new tires and rework ed the brakes.
   I had it towed home by AAA.  I think ther is a problem with the turn
signals. At le3st thats what i was told. been to cold outside to do much
here in Ohio.

	I have inlaws in florida around jacksonville and am looking for some
nice warm place to
   park that takes care of everything. Can any  one supply anyinfo ??

    Also any information on checking it out before I put it on the road
would be helpful.

     And  I need to get a hitch put on my van chev conver 350 c20 1989. or
get something elset o pull with any suggestions there ?

     Do I need a lot of info or what?

			Terry A. Rockfield AS/BS/NARFE/CQE/ASQ/ANA/