[VAC] Re: Inteli-volt installation

Jeff: I installed a 55 amp InteliPower (and the Charge Wizard) in my  ' 68 Tradewind. It replaced a Univolt of that vintage. There were three wires going to the Univolt -- a white chassis ground, a white negative and a red positive) and two wires out -- a white negative and a red positive. My installation was less complicated than yours. All the outputs from the InteliPower are filtered.

On a ' 68 model the Univolt (and the InteliPower) are housed under the bathroom sink and right next to the hot water heater. I decided to mount my unit on a slightly raised platform just in case I sprung a leak sometime.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind