[VAC] Re: replacement heater

         A note about replacement heaters- if anyone is going to use a
forced air heater, Atwood/Hydroflame has a *neat* new model out- The
Excalibur XT. It has a two speed motor, with high and low btu flames. The
smallest one I see is the Model 1522- 22,000 btus on high, 15,000 btus on
low- draws 6.5 amps dc high, 3 amps dc low.
         I haven't seen any, and know nothing about the reliability (I tend
to not want to buy products when they are first released).

________

         Chris Bryant