[VAC] Re: replacment heater

My 61 Tradewind has two vented cat heaters. One in the front mounted on the
side of the refrig. cabinet and one small one in the bathroom. They have a
very small blower for venting that does not seem to use much power. We got
caught in a winter storm in Co. where the temps were down to 20 at night. I
just ran the small heater in the bathroom at night, The back of it backs up
to the closet and is warm in use. the closet has holes where pipes run for
sewer and water and also the grey water and part of the black water tanks
are in the closet. I kept a close eye on those spaces, they seemed to stay
reasonable from the heater warmth. At night with just the small geater
running the bathrm and bed area stayed nice. the front area got down to
about 50 at night. When I ran the heater up front during the day it stayed
very toasty. The heaters are nice because they are controlled by a
thermostat. With those there is really no need for a forced air heater.