[VAC] Axles, Interior Panels, A/S Liner

Three quick questions:

1) What model year Airstreams had a conventional axle with dual leaf springs, rather than the torsion axle?  Is it all pre-1961's?

2) What model years had the inner skin of aluminum sheet all the way from front to back, just like the outer skin?

3) Are there any Liner owner's out there who would indulge me with an off-list discussion of the particular's of this model?

I got some info from Tom Patterson's archives, but still have these questions.

Thanks

Joe (not yet an A/S owner, but working on it)