[VAC] What plywood for floor

I'm about ready to patch in some flooring sections to replace rotted areas in the bath (and a little by kitchen/living area) in my 63 Overlander.

The original flooring material is 3/4" 5 ply. Any reccomendations on the replacement material? Possibilities include, 3/4 Marine (hard to find, but possible), 3/4 CCA Pressure treated, 3/4 7 ply, or 3/4 5 ply.

Secondly, I'll also need to replace my toilet. The 63 has the original toilet that sits on a "raised" holding tank above the floor ( a real throne). Any suggestions along this line?

thanks

Phil
63 Overlander
Guilford, CT