[VAC] Source for Water Tanks

RJ,  I don't know the best way to make information available for vintage
Airstream owners on sources for parts needed to restore and repair these
classic coaches we lavish our time and money on. But it occurred to me that
the resources section on your web site would be one good place.

So, for the future benefit of anyone who might need an original type
replacement water tanks for at least some vintage Airstreams (as far back as
the late 60s anyway) a tank can be ordered from Inca Plastics Molding Co,
948 East Belmont, Ontario, CA. The phone number is 909-923-3235. The exact
replacement tank for a '68 Airstream is an Inca No. 3 tank. They have others
and are an OEM supplier who will sell retail.
I found them to be very helpful. The lady who worked with me is named Mandy
and she's very knowledgeable. Good folks to work with and the prices are
very attractive. Check them out if you need a tank.

Jim Greene