[VAC] Something Good

Hello all:  Just an update on my progress with several of the projects that I have asked for help with.  The heater now works well in my 1969 Tradewind.  It had a knock with every rotation of the fan but it has stopped.  The fridge now works on both electric current and gas.  The problem was a clogged burner tube.  It did actually look like mud from a nest.  I have not attempted removing silicone around a couple of the vents on the outside yet (too cold).  When I do, I will use many of the suggestions you all have so kindly given.  This site, and your willingness to help a novice Airstreamer has saved me many hours of work and connected me with resources that will make future projects much easier.   I look forward to the time when I can contribute some of the things that I am,and will be learning about these great units.
Thanks to you all .
Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind
Layton, Utah