[VAC] Re: Fridge problems

Karl,
  I don't know exactly when Dometic made their major change, but the
fridge in my '73 Avion has Piezo ignition like yours. However, I've also
  lit mine from outside.

A major difference in the burners is that the newer one like yours and
mine has the orifice in a horizontal part of a 'J' tube, with the burner
head at the top of the vertical leg. This kind is MUCH less susceptible
to crap falling into it from above. The older style has the orifice
directly beneath the burner and can get plugged rather easily.
Fortunately, it's fairly easy to remove and clean.

                                  <<Jim>>