[VAC] Re: Maserator hookup

I would not use the factory wiring to hook up the maserator.  I feel the
wire is too small a ga. to handle the current requirements of the maserator
motor.  I would run a 8-10 ga. wire under the floor from the battery with
an in line 30 amp fuse.  Locate the fuse as close to the battery as you can
to protect the wire from shorts.  Mount a hi current toggle switch in an
area where it is out of the way, this is to keep nosy folks that can resist
flipping switches from making a mess under your unit.

I am getting ready to install a maserator in my 63 Tradewind but I need to
first install a holding tank.  They are great & you are doing the right thing.

Good luck,

Jim Bounds