[VAC] Old Suburban furnace motor

I've tried the usual places with no luck so far, wonder if the resources
of the VAC list might come up with something. My '72 Tradewind came with
an inoperative Suburban furnace, model N122A. The motor is toast --
burned windings in the armature and rattly bearings. Is there any source
for this motor? A normal car heater fan motor would fit with some
modifications but the shaft isn't long enough. The current list of
Suburban replacement motors, and those available for "older" Suburbans
at my local RV fixit place don't cover this model. I am trying to avoid
replacing this heater due to the hassle of fitting a new one to the old
opening under the sink.