[VAC] Re: Polisher

Steve, isn't the degree of "aggressiveness" a function of the grit in the
polish media?  I have the Makita 9227C grinder/polisher which has dial
selectable speeds from 600 to 3000 RPM for the initial heavy compounding and
a Cyclo polisher for the remaining finer grits. As I recall, the Swift
Aircraft/Perfect Polish folks recommend compounding at 1200 -1500 RPM. I'll
have to take another look at the video to refresh my memory. I hope to avoid
the swirl marks rather than having to polish them out afterwards.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind