[VAC] Re: Another dangerous idea

Hi Daisy and all:  I purchased a 1967 c-10 Avion pickup camper in March this year.
It has taken me till now to get it into useable condition. It has been a part time
project, and still needs more work. Internet searches produced very little
information.
	Main things to look for include rotted floor just inside the door,
rotted wood in the "wings" (the areas that go over the top of the truck
box sides) and the fiberglass area that sets behind the trucks bumper.
Most everything else is just like our vintage Airstreams,
vents-windows-airconditioners-appliances, etc.
	No problem putting it on my '98 chevy crew cab dually, which handles it
very nicely. Measurements will be needed to determine if it will fit on
"Darth".

Richard Hales
WBCCI #22886 VAC
'58 Overlander