[VAC] Re: Polishing an Airstream

Karl,

One of the best articles on polishing I've seen is at
http://www.vintageairstream.com/rr_polish1.html. There's another at
http://www.zianet.com/rlashway/Polishing.html, and I'm certain there's
several more out there somewhere.

These two don't really address the removal of the clear coat top finish, and
I haven't been looking for information on its removal, as my Overlander has
none. But I do believe that it's removal should be done by a chemical
process, letting the proper chemicals strip the clear coat off. I'm sure
others on this list can help you with that.

My Overlander certainly needs a polish job, but it'll have to wait till the
snow and cold clears around here.

Phil R.
63 Overlander