[VAC] Re: Polishing an Airstream

here you go:

http://www.perfectpolish.com

when I started polishing my trailer i did alot of
experimenting -

see: http://www.airstream-bohemia.com/journal/

I'm pretty confident that I know the best way for *me*
to do it - but if you go to the above link, you'll see
how *anyone* can do it and make your trailer look
GREAT.  I've tried it, and I KNOW it works.  it works
well.   And I'm not saying you have to buy anything
from that site - but in my experience, Tom is good
people.

it's not hard work - the hard part is determining how
far you're going to take it.  in my experience, after
buying all the tools and polishes, and the
experiments, I've spent about 50% of what would be
charged at a professional place.  what does that mean?
 you just have to decide what's important to you - and
in my case, it was simply that *I* did it.  now I can
say, "next time it'll be easier, and cheaper."  and I
promise - after 2 years it'll need to be done again -
and that's too much for *me* to pay every couple of
years.

Toby