[VAC] Rally Time

RJ: We are planning another RM Rally, once again at Blue Arrow RV Park in Estes Park,
CO August 7-10, 2002. I have been unable to get ahold of them to reserve the dates,
but don't anticipate a problem. They are closed for the Winter, but I 'll keep trying.
Meanwhile, plan your summer around this date in Colorado. Last year's folks had a
ball, and we'd love to have at least 30 VAC-ers there next summer. Also, April 25-28th
(Louie, correct me if I'm wrong on the dates) we are joining with the local Denver
WBCCI unit at their Spring Maintenance Rally in Bennett, CO (just East of Denver).
Louie DeCarol was just elected President of the Denver WBCCI Unit and plans to do big
things with us local VAC-ers. In fact, Louie attended our '01 RM Rally with his '95
Classic MH, caught the ancient aluminum fever, went out and bought a vintage a/s and
an Argosy, so he's one of us now as well-two mints in one.
Randy Unter
Region 11 VAC Rep.