[VAC] Re: nother tow question and then: folding doors.

Hello,
Thanks so much for the huge response on both the tow vehicle questions and
the vacume cleaner question! On the tow issue or "ultimate tow" there was
much conflicting info but a lot of thoughtful advice and ideas. Certain
common sense ideas make a lot of sense like don't have the "Tail wagging the
dog!". So, too small and underweight a tow will not work too good.

One more question for now on towing: Since much of our towing will be in hot
desert conditions will a stick be more dependable than a properly cooled
automatic transmission? Can a standard tranny ever get too hot?

Now the folding door situation: We recovered (rebuilt) one of our folding,
pleated doors, the one from the bed artea to the kitchen/living area. It
looks great. We have no rear or bath folding door since that one was removed
and tossed by a previous owner in Yucca Valley, Ca. In fact I expect that
there's a big pile of items stashed in the back yard there from our rig! I
may drive out there some day just to see!
How tough is it to find a replacement? I haven't looked at Camping World yet
to see what they've got as one person recommended. I haven't had someone
build a new one out of wood, yet. We'd like them to match. Has anyone else
faced this problem? What did you do?

Thanks, Stuart (& Bonnie).