[VAC] The floor from hell

Hello Group

    I have a 58 Traveler that I have STARTED removing the floors on..  I have been reading this list for months specially when it deals with floors. I'm stuck , I have taken out the front lower skin and unscrewed the small screws in side the bottom plate, I have drilled/cut the larger bolts in this bottom plate, I have drilled and punched the pins in the flooring that are in the section I'm trying to remove and I have unscrewed the horizontal screw on the bottom outside that seemed to go into the wood... I have pried up and popped out the staples between the two pieces.  ok,, It wont come out. What am I missing?

Everett 58 Traveler(18ft)