[VAC] Re: Thank for Water Pump Info

Thanks Terry -

I was hoping to swap out a whole pump. To get a P&R Diaphragm pump and trade
out a ShurFlo. The whine of gear pumps sets my teeth on edge! A Peters &
Russell buried under the front lounge softly chugging away is just easier on
my earbones. What can I say? I am a trailerite through and through I guess.
Jim Dunmyer is going to sell me a leftover pump and allow me to indulge my
eccentricities.

Thanks for you interest! Let's hope for a speedy recovery of the VAC List!

Alex In Indiana
(Looking forward to be Alex from Indiana; it's getting cold!)
66 Safari & Overlander WBCCI #8728