[VAC] Outside skin repair

	My 76 23 foot has several places where a learning tower (me)
backed into or ran along side something. There are 2 very bad bumps on the
rear right hand side. This is inside, the back closet area.

	I know nothing about fixing the bumps. I'm not sure they can be
fixed. I was told by experianced Airstream owners that each panel will
cost $500 to repair. This adds to $1500 to fix the thing.

	Is there anywhere I can get instructions on how to remove an
outside panel, straighten it out, and re-install it? What tools will I
need? I have a good standard home/car toolset. I have a pop rivet set.
What else would I need to buy?

--
Yours Truly,

  	 - Karl F. Larsen, k5di@arrl.net  (505) 524-3303  -