[VAC] Furnace Replacement

Tim,

I was also faced with replacing my Suburban furnace when a hole in the box
resulted from rust.  Rather than replace with a Suburban and based on
recommendations of my dealer I replaced it with an Atwood.  Reasons:
apparently the circuit boards for the Atwood are more reliable than the
Suburban (I had several problems with my original board in my 1976 31 footer).
Also Airstream have switched from Suburban and are now using Atwood which
makes getting parts probably easier down the road.

The only problem - I had to cut a big hole in the side of the trailer for the
new furnace cover and build a support stand where the old furnace was.
Actually it worked our great and you would never know it had not been done by a
professional.  The ducting was simple as both had round connectors.

Don McKelvay
London, Ontario
WBCCI 19432