[VAC] '62 Globe Trotter wiring

Hi-

Been away from my '62 GT overhaul for quite a while, but am back at it and have decided to replace the majority of the wiring (since it's completely gutted), particularly the 110v.  I recall seeing a general routing diagram for something close to this vintage, but can't seem to find it in the mountain of information I've collected.  Anyone know where to find this?  Exact year / length probably not critical.

I'm hoping to use the old wiring to pull new wiring into position in a couple of places, but if the line has a "T" in it, I'd just be balling up the insulation between the skins.  With any luck they didn't do any "T's" other than in junction boxes which are easily located.  My original breaker box (no Univolt) is just aft of the door (curbside, under gaucho, on floor), and I will not be using that box nor that location.

Any tips appreciated.

Bob Harper

'62 Globe Trotter in SC

hereafter aka