[VAC] Re: A request from a new member

Hi Dave where in Maine are you? We live in Yarmouth also on an island. We have a 73 31 Excella 500/ have just returned from bringing it to Fla. where we will spend the winter. Plan on heading back down in Jan. I'm not sure where to get the parts but this is the place to get the info. Alot of great people here. If we can help in anyway let us know. We've done alot of work to our unit. Happy travels. One place we did see alot of old airstream was Don Mars in NC. I'm sure people have gotten parts there.
Ann & Peter Huke
73 31 Excella 500 #3571
Yarmouth, ME