[VAC] A request from a new member

Hello.  My name is Dave Mills and I live on a small island just off the
coast of Maine.  Just retired from a clinical psychology practice, my wife,
Susan, and I bought a 1967 Globetrotter last spring and in August started a
9600 mile trip from here to Banff and Glacier and back with our two Border
Collies.  We started incredibly naive and returned just a little less so but
had a wonderful time.

However, we returned put together in part with duct tape and need to find a
source for some parts for our old guy named "Piccolo".  Primarily, we need a
back window as ours while in South Dakota one night started in a high wind
to vibrate while we were camped and then completely shattered...I was not
wise enough to save the three metal hooks from the debris so we need the
whole deal.  Also, I need some latches for storage compartments inside the
AS both the cabinets just below ceiling level as well as the floor
compartments.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the Globetrotter back
together?  Thanks, Dave