[VAC] Re: Interior Renovation

Your fear of mice droppings, etc. seems a bit excessive as does your
solution for cleaning up.  I would doubt the mice are living between the
walls on the unit but if they have been you should be able to note some
openings where they enter which would probably be at some cuts in the
interior walls for wiring or something, again very few.  I doubt mice
would not be chewing thru the aluminum. If mice took up residence in the
trailer the odds are it is in the floor  betweem bottom skin and the
floor of the trailer.  An inspection could probably alert you to
potential the areas.   Suggest you look up on the internet about
hantavirus and methods of cleaning up the enterior space.  From what I
have read it is not difficult to neutralize the mice droppings using
simple disinfecting methods.  Suggest you also check with nearest  health
authorities for advice and recommendations.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com