[VAC] Re: Inner end cap repair

Marvin here is what I did.  It may give you some ideas.

First I drilled a small hole at the end of each crack to keep them from
expanding.  Then I glued them.  If yours are far apart you may need to find
something thin to bridge the gap.

Next I took a can of texture spray and sprayed the entire endcap.  This
texture hid the cracks.

Then I after that dried, I went back and painted the endcap.

I also used this same technique on the wrap window molded frames.  Mine were
busted into two peices.  So I used some metal backing and JB Weld to put
them back together.  But I used the texture spray to hid the seams.

Turned out ok for an amature like me.  Good luck.

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim