[VAC] Re: uestion: Wheel Covers & Rims

Hello Folks - Need some Advice

I recently picked up a second 1966 coach to work on this winter-- An
Overlander with the original rims and wheel covers-which I love so much that
I want to find a pair for my safari of the same year. I put on new polycord
7:00 x 15's and they look outstanding and ride well. (you can tell a slight
difference from radials but that's another subject...)

 I've scoured all the local auto junkyards, vintage and otherwise for another
set and I'm striking out badly. So I am starting to look online. Any
suggestions?

These are 15" six hole pattern rims (Not Split!) with the clips in between
the holes to hold on the moon style wheel covers. Someone called them
"Inverted Baby Moons" which was news to me. Can hardly believe someone hasn't
a pile of 'em somewhere; reproductions or otherwise. I Thought I'd ask here
first ---

Any Help is greatly appreciated

Alex In Indiana
66 Safari & Overlander; WBCCI #8728