[VAC] Re: Inside Rivet/Panel Sealant

Ed
I noticed the same thing in my '66 when I removed a section of the interior skin.
I thought it was supposed to be Vulcum which is what everyone says is best to use on the Airstream.
But from my experience with various sealants used on military aircraft, the stuff I found in my '66 looked, felt smelled and has the same consistency as MIL-S-83430 which is military standard but crosses to PRC-83430 B1/2 which is manufactured by PRC Desoto.

Bobby