[VAC] Re: composites, glue etc.

I agree with you Toby, those rivets have stood the test of time-if you have
a good thing why change it?  I have found that most things on Airstreams
show some wear except the rivets and I have inspected them for signs of
movement.  The interior rivits do tend to sheer but not the exterior rivits.
However I have noticed some of the rivits down low around the floor line
which hold the trim on have sheered, but they seem to be a different type of
rivit.  I would like to hear some the other A/S owners observations. GAS