[VAC] Hensley Arrow Hitch

Well, I now have my Hensley installed, had Bob Jones RV here in Houston put
it on. Still working on the Strut adjustment, but I can tell the difference
in the 20 miles that I towed it back home. I do have a question. When
everything is hooked up, the trailer sets a couple of inches down in the
front at the hitch. My Suburban is level, but the clearance at the bottom of
the spring bars is real low and I even drug bottom a little while pulling
into a parking lot. I have the hitch bar with the 8" inch drop and I think I
need the next one up. Any comments from Hensley owners would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don Hardman