[VAC] Re: ir Tools

Here is my experience with the electric/air debate.
Air tools last much longer than electric as a general rule but I refuse
to use them when at work because they blow too much dust about.
I refuse them at mainly government construction projects due to all the
asbestos everywhere.
It is not just myself I might kill but everyone within fifty feet with
the stuff.

If possible, always buy Milwaukee brand electric tools or some other good
brand. The best way to tell how long a tool might last is look for the
made in China/Mexico sticker. If it has one then put it back on the shelf
because they are usually always junk.

Mike Kent