[VAC] Black Water Tanks and Showers

Hello All,
I'm in the process of determining how I am going to add a black water tank
and a shower to my 59 Traveler.

I remember postings from a number of folks that said they had photos on their
websites of a blackwater tank installation but can't remember who. I looked
over Tom Patterson's site but didn't find what I was looking for or just
missed it.

Also, does anyone have a resource for a shower stall that will fit in the
rear corner of the coach? I'm thinking of having a base fabricated in either
fiberglass or stainless that would curve with the rear panels. I could also
move it forward towards the wheel well, and thought that I might be able to
locate a prefab from a boat builder. The best I have seen is the single piece
shower stall in fiberglass in the new Bambi, I wonder if AS would sell that?

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign