[VAC] Re: Land Yacht ?

The inside is real nice. The Outside looks like a shiny box. It is not rounded at the ends like the older models or even the new ones. From what I understand in my research of this style the square ones were made from around 1989 to 1991 or 1992 as an attempt to get more inline with other trailers. Did not go over well with the Airstream fanatics/purist nor did it do well towing. They say it was ok because the top edges are angled slightly to reduce drag but it's not as good as the vintage style. Price is a bargain but they really hold no value to other A/S's manly due to lack of shape.

Bobby