[VAC] Argosy Trailers

Hello Group:

      I'm new to the group (about two weeks) and have greatly enjoyed reading the "threads" that go through the group. This is my first inquiry.
      We own a 1974 20 Ft Argosy that it's great shape. It turns heads everywhere we go and many other campers stop by to ask about. My wife and I love it.
      Charley Burke recently made a comment about the Argosy campers having some negative features about it. I'm just curious, what are some of the negatives that don't also affect the Airstream product line?

Thanks,
Richard Pittenger
Troy, Ohio
74 20' Argosy