[VAC] I Found Bolts!

Hello All,
I just completed removing the insulation on the walls to get to the wood
screws that hold the wall channels to the floor. Yep there they are and easy
to remove and right next to them are BOLTS WITH NUTS! Any one tell me if
these are going through the frame or just through the wood. They come up from
below and the nuts are in the channel. I feel a Sawsall attack coming on.

Also after overwhelming response to my insulation replacement question I will
look for a backed fiberglass type thanks for the input.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign