[VAC] Argosy

Hi all,

I was just over to the storage area where my Airstream is parked for the winter for the purpose to check on it, as well as get a few things out that I forgot.  And, parked just two trailers away, was an Argosy.  I couldn't help but wonder over for a peak, and I couldn't believe how much like an Airstream it looked.  Now, my question is this:  Was the Argosy made by the Airstream company, or was it just a copycat product?  This one was in pretty rough condition, and as it was new to the storage area since I was there last, I can't figure how they got it there.  All four tires were flat, and several of the storage doors are missing, leaving it wide open for mice and the weather.  But if the Argosy isn't made by the Airstream company, wouldn't there be some sort of copy right infringement?  Just curious.
Bob