[VAC] Re: Fantastic Vent

In newer model trailers including Airstreams that have the FanTastic vent as
original equipment, a recessed fixture is mounted either  in front or behind
the vent. I have seen these units a Camping World and other RV supply
stores. Another solution I heard about was to take your existing light
fixture and install in on the ceiling in front or to the rear of the vent.
The light cover hides the fact that there is no vent and you maintain the
original lighting look.

I have not decided which way to go now that I have installed my FanTastic
vent.

Don Hardman