[VAC] Battery Boxes

Dave,
I think the best battery boxes are the ones used in race cars.
You can check them out on the web at a place like Summit Racing or Jeg's
High Performance.
I  also know of people that have used large ammo cans if your battery is
not too big. I think the WWII 50 cal. cans work best.
You can also use a battery box sold at a marine supply place for boat
use.
I will caution you on one thing that you may already know;
you really need to vent any battery box to the outside.
I have seen a battery explode due to Hydrogen gas buildup
and it reminded me of a half stick or so of dynamite not to mention all
the acid it sprayed about.
Mike Kent