[VAC] Re:

I am new to the list and had hoped there would be an archive or
something..... perhaps there is as I am somewhat computer challanged
(ignorant).
My question concerns upkeep and preservation of aluminum.
How best to get it shiney and keep it that way.  Buffing with cotton and
rouge is about as much fun as going to the dentist and seems to be
equally time intensive.  I see chemicals available but am unsure.  What
if anything OTHER than rouge buffing has been successful for any of you
folks.  AND what do you use to prevent or slow future oxidation.

Regards,
Robert Kirk