[VAC] Re:

Dear Toby and Wendy,

Bonnie and I have been researching the bed and couch construction for the '65
Trade Wind Twin. So far Randy Unter is the first to come thru with the deep
down detailed photos of how some of this goes together. With his help we
should shortly have the drawings and measurements to rebuild these items
which we will gladly share.

We already have a very accurate floorplan with dimensions of our '65 Trade
Wind Twin for anyone's benifit. Suprisingly we only met one guy with our unit
but he had gutted it and was able only to sell us a few items which hopefully
will arrive soon. His name was Cooper (in Florida).

We still have not found the correct screen door (Any condition will do). If
you know of anyone with the '65 Trade Wind have them contact us. Why is this
one so hard to find?!

Imagine our dissapointment to find that the WBCCI directory does not list the
rig owned by the member! We're still not too pleased with the big red numbers
tradition.

Thanks, S&B.