[VAC] Re:

Hi Sean.  Having seen your '73 the day you picked it up (We were parked at
the same park you overnighted in and visited briefly) I would love to see
the progress you have made on it since July.  Maybe next year in Nfld???
Anyway, I put 10 gallons in my '73 25' Trade Wind and that seems to be
plenty.  (Last year I put in 20 gallons, but then closed a valve that about
half of it leaked out of..........live and learn.)   Our best to you in
Nfld, from NH, USA    Larry Snell