[VAC] winter and wondering where....

Winter arrived in Nfld suddenly with squalls and below freezing temps.  I
was winterizing my trailer as it happened..just in time! Just
curious as to how much antifreeze the systyem will suck into itself before
I see pink coming out  the bathroom sink. I think I can recall reading
that the water heater has to fill up first, and I dont believe there is a
bypass on my  '73 Tradewind . But here's the real question. In the summer of
'94 I was in Nova Scotia  working on a film called  "Dolores Claiborne"  .
Some of the shooting was done in a town called Chester. Just outside town in
a feild behind the country store sat  a tiny silver trailer. Iknew what
it was, and was in love! It took me a while to track down the owner and she
agreed to meet me at the trailer to discuss selling it  . It was in rough shape,
needing lots of windows, upholstery, appliances, tires , brakes, etc.
At the time i thought it was not worth the 4000 cdn that she wanted for it.
I've always wondered where it went , did it stay in Canada? Did anyone
out there lovingly restore this Bambi? Can't stop thinking 'bout her (the Bambi)

Sean Doran
73 Tradewind