[VAC] Re: O Detector (Was: Suburban Furnace Questions)

The explanation we got was that the sensor measures the speed of changes, or
transitions from good to bad, and they are set for a larger air mass as in a
house or apartment. RV's have such a small air volume that the transitions are
very quick although not necessarily to a lethal level.
We have used a First Alert combined CO and smoke detector in our 22' Argosy with
good results. By the directions it is to close to the bath and to close to the
stove but it works ok.

Charlie